Sunday, May 04, 2008

The dazed lady in the store.


She was a nice enough woman, and she seemed to be all there, but she kept leaving her shopping cart in the aisle and leave to wander another one, blocking traffic quite effectively. She did this a couple of times. Yes. I watched. And then the stupid, petty, crazy, non-super hero in me had to act. I waited, ready to strike. As she came back from a side quest down an aisle and returned to her cart, I parked mine in front of hers and then went to walk away. Very subtle, I know. But I couldn’t really be that much of an ass. She was already smiling that smile that people use to pause their minds as something they are not used to invades their padded reality. I smiled back and said “funny, right?” Then I took my cart and went about my business. And she went ahead and did it again at the next aisle. This is by no means an important or meaningful moment. But it made me think various things, not the least if I was insane. Ha!

3 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Fool said...

as long as you realize that you actually are insane HAHA!!

May 4, 2008 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

thats a great view u know LOL!

Keshi.

May 4, 2008 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Wonderful. The world seems filled with the unaware. Seldom does one have the opportunity to act upon the surging thoughts within our heads when we encounter these folks. More often then not we encounter them on the highway and how much time can one spend following nere-do-wells thru city streets in attempt to preemptive asshole them?
And
where ever that picture is...
I want to be ther.
Ya know
just cause

May 5, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home