Friday, April 11, 2008

Ozark Duntish and his Amazing Fraks



Ozark:
One who offers to help after all the work has been done
Duntish:
Mentally incapacitated by a severe hangover
Coined by Douglas Adams and John Lloyd in
The Deeper Meaning of Liff.
Yeah. Liff. Not Life.
Go figure.

I spent my Friday night, like the cool kids
Watching Battlestar Galactica
I really, Really, liked the previous seasons
And, of course, the earlier version.




This new season is starting to get good.
Which is good.
Cause when this show is Right, it Rocks!
Sexy cylons.

Nick Cave has a new album
Tomorrow the Anti-Heroes continue their
Fight against an Illithid Assassin
The Dice are changing.
I was told I need a vacation.
Hell.
I thought I WAS a vacation!
There is something…
Out there
Thinking of me as I think of others

Out
There


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on Sexy Rexy!

April 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell im not so sure how to take that response to saying you need a vacation.

April 13, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

every body needs a vacation
more so KESHI

April 14, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those lips above
i turned my screen 90 degrees

and oooooooooooohhh

April 14, 2008 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Hahahahah!
Saby! You is sooooo silly crazy yeah!
Rock on!

April 14, 2008 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I watched the first season but have had difficulty following after that as scheduling conflicts and other unimportant 'life' stuff get in my damn way.
And Barfly? Really? Most people I know have never even heard of that movie. It has the best line ever... EVER I say. "It's not that I don't like people, I just fell better when they're not around" (paraphrase, its been a while).

April 15, 2008 at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home