Monday, April 14, 2008

“Walker Got a Boo Boo?” (It’s from a T-Shirt)





The thoughts and feelings are
Smoother than they have been
In a Lonnnnng Time.
Why? Has anything new happened?
Oh, yeah. Probably. I just don’t see it.
Like most people. Most of the time.
Probably.
Only missing the Little Beauty!



A walk in the park led to sights I must have seen before.
Just forgot that I had.
Seeing visions from the past or from memory in the now
Can be exciting. New in a different way.
Like all the Lightsabers of late.
Mixed with thoughts and Dice-Time and Calm.
Like so many times before
But still bringing something new.
Speaking of New,
Some little Smiling Chick has
Moved in with The Devil!
Ha!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Why do u disappear so often?
Has anything new happened?

Oh, yeah. Probably. I just don’t see it.
Your work is abstract
Like most people. Most of the time.

I dont see it

April 14, 2008 at 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better.

Rock on baby!

April 14, 2008 at 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh and I love the pic. I will have to show someone the top one, he will laugh and laugh.

April 14, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Dude, I thought you had slipped into the land of apperitions. Glad to see you have poked your head back into the unreal.
You just like being all enigmatic hugh? Makes the chicks hot?

April 15, 2008 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Saadia said...

Hey, Darling!
I have a huge book event in Chicago tomorrow and I'm nervous as hell. Looking at your comments is the only thing that's made me smile today!

April 15, 2008 at 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the chicks love you! hahahaaa you must love it! hahahahaaaa

Good night baby!

hehehehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

April 15, 2008 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Shyama said...

lolxx.... abstract is not d word for this.... its very clear if u know wat ur looking for =) gud one dis...

cheers mate!

April 16, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home