Monday, March 28, 2005

Lip Lock.

I like kissing.
Maybe I didn’t really get my thought across.
I Really like kissing.
There. That’s better.
Oh, sure, I like other stuff.
Fucking. Sucking. In. Out. All Around.
Loving. Lusting. Licking. Longing.
Soft. Hard. Quick. Slow.
For Me. For Her.
And I Really like all that, too.
I guess I could go on about various wants, needs, preferences, fantasies, desires, experiences, fetishes, uncertainties and taboos.
And in a real, loving and special relationship, there are all the thoughts, closeness, non-sexual but still so important touches and caresses and hugs. The staring. The silence and the moments.
But what is burning a thought like a drill into my brain is kissing.
Simple.
But it can be so deep, so passionate. So right.
And the reverse is that without said kiss, everything else can sometimes be so wrong.
Now I am not some needful fool. But I am man enough to admit what I seek. If that makes me tender, so be it.
I just want more kisses.
A hot tight body. All mine to play with. Plenty to explore and enjoy. Near expert touch and enthusiastic willingness to please. You’d think a guy would be happy, right?
And mostly I am. 99.9999999999999999% or more.
But I just want more kissing, and it’s driving me fucking nuts!
Some people just don’t like to kiss as much as others. No long, romantic make out sessions.
Great sex, sure. Wonderful sex. Good old Sweaty /Smiling/Sticky sex.
Hell. I guess I am just unthankful.
But be that as it may, I now have a goal.
When I was a little kid, it was to kiss a chick.
Later, touch the parts you can see, then the ones you couldn’t.
Then, In! In! In!
Add a bunch of faces and places.
And here I am again! All about the Kissing.
Go Figure.

11 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

Lights dim, hands clasped, bodies heat, lips lock...just the best activity ever :)

Keshi.

March 28, 2005 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

Why Rex honey.....the kissing is the best part, especially the deep kissing, exchanging fantasies and feeding of the soul kind!
Wanna practice? *wink*
xx

March 29, 2005 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

I am with you again. I love kissing. I have never been a cher fan but it is really is in his kiss. I live kissing. Great writing I love this line a lot

"without said kiss, everything else can sometimes be so wrong".

Very true statement.
I also love giving oral more then receiving it. people look at me funny, but I am sure some may agree, giving is better!!! it tastes ohhhh so good!!

great stuff rex!

March 29, 2005 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Dewdrop said...

All I can think of right now is this..

March 29, 2005 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh to find a man who truly loves to kiss...

March 29, 2005 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

...this makes me grin. ...madly actually. & in a good way.

March 30, 2005 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Leviathan said...

A whisper and a gentle kiss on the jawbone of a perfect skeleton, covered perfect flesh. Guess where I've been...

April 1, 2005 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles said...

OH GOD!!!! I loooovvveee kissing! I can do it for hours! And apparently I am a good kisser - so I have been told. I could have just a make out session and dry hump for hours for a trade of 10 minutes of hot sex... That good...

April 3, 2005 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Kissing is bloody fantastic. There should be more kissing.

April 5, 2005 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Things change! The power of ‘putting it out there’. The very day I posted this one, the Kisses flowed. Now I just yearn for a bit of sanity, but I can wait as long as the lips touch.
I think it is great that so many people agree that kissing rocks, but I guess that is the way it should be too.

April 7, 2005 at 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rexxx

kiss me quick

-Julia

April 9, 2005 at 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home