Friday, March 25, 2005

Slick Whiskey

Bounce. Jump. Giddy Up!
I went out dancing last night.
I am a pretty horrible dancer, and I know this, but I still can’t fight the fun of dancing, so it always seem to end up that I am sweaty and bogging, knowing I might be drawing a smile or a snicker, but unable to stop.
Life.
If that is my Big Worry, than I have it very easy compared to most.
I like to think what life is like for other people.
One buddy, good guy, has the whole meal deal on the go.
A long-term relationship, a sweet little baby, a house.
The whole thing.
Just needs a dog, I guess.
And to tell you the truth, I see nothing wrong with that.
I used to think I would never slow down.
Party party party!
But that is getting boring.
Sometimes.
It is still fun to go out and do stuff, but the feeling of having done it all before always flutters at the edges of the night.
Maybe the next step is to find the fun in my own life.
Interesting.
Of course, there are others who are still on the path of Chaos and some of those are lost souls.
Some seem to have found a groove that will allow them to ride the wildness all the way to the grave.
Interesting again.
Hell. I guess all I need is some good loving, some good friends, and some good thoughts.
Better start looking!
Romance and tenderness.
Sexual hunger and needs.
Relaxation and productivity.
Now and then.
All or nothing.
May I be worthy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

my guess is she has had a little too much of bhang !

March 26, 2005 at 4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home