Wednesday, March 23, 2005

4 Wheel Drive Lov'en

Every catch that bit of movement out of the corner of your eye?
It looks familiar.
It looks interesting.
You turn quickly to see and there isn’t anything there.
More than just your eyesight can experiences this sensation.
But, hey, its spring like weather today!
Time for the Jeep and me to go and have some fun.
Vrooooom!
Yes. I wrote ‘Vroom’.
That is the sound of my vehicle.
Vroom.
Sometimes it is Vrooooooooooooom and sometimes just a vrm.
Like most people I like to feel smart.
I like to know what I am talking about.
I don’t always, but it is a nice experience.
I need some Fun Fun Fun time.
Yup.
Too much coffee.
All messed up.
No sense.
Breaking.
Down.
Ok!

2 Comments:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhh vrooooom!!! i love a good break down!!! Kick out the jams MC5 style!!!!

BURN THIS SHIT DOWN like Bomb 20 does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 23, 2005 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

:(.....did i wander into the wrong Blog-as-phere?
a post about cars?????
Where's the passion, the sweat, the sweet smell of arousal....the aching desire and the fire in your loins? lol
xx

March 24, 2005 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home