Saturday, March 26, 2005

For Evie

As I sit here, I am close to beauty.
The moment is calm. Normal. Unremarkable.
But the illusion hides the truth.
Behind the façade of tranquility is the lust.
The Hot Little Thing is fighting the undead.
No, really (well, not ‘really’, but it is true).
And I watch. I wait, it seems.
Why do I wait?
Why not just take it now?
I want to. Man. Do I want to!
Or if I have to wait, why not find another to sate my lust?
I guess it is because that is the Choice I am making.
And life is all about the freedoms and responsibility of choice.
We can choose almost any path in life, but then we have to take the bad with the good resulting from our decisions.
Like now.
Even though I am made to feel less, feel lost, I wait.
Maybe one day I will cease to wait, allowing things to go the way they have.
But maybe not.
For, even with the bullshit, the minor stresses and the major frustrations, it is still what I want.
What I need.
And what I love.
But I would still really rather be sliding and thrusting then typing this, I tell you!
Soon.
Soon….

5 Comments:

Blogger Sugar said...

For me!
Wow.....if only you were lusting and thrusting in my direction.....
I hear ya hun and I admire ya choices, even if you do take the frustrating, lonely long road to...perfection, ever after, love, intense passion, smouldering affection?
xx

March 26, 2005 at 4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmuuuuuaaahhh..

HAPPY EASTER


PS: i just love Easter
u get to kiss any guy u want

-Julia

March 26, 2005 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

was expecting an easter post from u ...

u an atheist ??

any way HAPPY EASTER

MMMUUUAAAAHHHHHHH .
PSSST!,..... did i tell u i am gay?

March 27, 2005 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Wow you just said it all brother.

March 27, 2005 at 5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hott little tings are not attracted by hott Trixies ..

-saby

March 27, 2005 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home