Sunday, January 23, 2005

Pure.

It is better than I thought it could be. It is so hard to concentrate. It is filled with implied dangers. It has me feeling. It is more than I deserve.
I know there are Devils hitting on Angels. I know the Sheep double-team the Wolves. I can be honest and know that there might be Fire on the Horizon.
But, God Fucking Damn! It is so good to burn after the freeze.
If I am failing to get it right as I try to explain it is because I really do not know either.
Life has always been good.
But God Fucking Double Shit Damn! Hubba Hubba Hubba.
And to think, all this plus a new Dr Who season coming!
What more could a dude ask for?
Dancing Fool. Daring Believer. Force of Nature.
This is me smiling. If I frown later, so be it. For now, the stars shine for us.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you say blahhkk!!
that's enough to make one barf!!

January 23, 2005 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Ha! “blahhkk” it is, and cheesy, I know. I can’t help it. And I don’t want to.

January 23, 2005 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Romantic Fool said...

I'm sure you thought that comment was from me
but funny enough......it wasn't!!!!
If I had something to say it would
NOT be anonymous.

January 26, 2005 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

..."Force of Nature," indeed.

April 21, 2005 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home