Thursday, December 09, 2004

Knight takes Rook

I went to see that movie Closer. Cool. Very interesting. And I am not just talking about seeing Ms Portman pole dancing, though that was a definite bonus (hubba hubba!). It was the witty banter and quick conversations. Made me want to talk to people. So out I went into the wild night, drank some scotch and listened to some Jazz. But what the heck? I think things are a changing. As they should be, right? The holidays are getting near, and I am a little curious to see how things will play out in regards to some interpersonal relationships that will be made face to face when I return for the festivities. Bring out your dead. Dance naked. Think and feel, and Bring the Noise. I am not worried, as these things ARE going to happen. But I just hope that I am up for the challenges. Not in some mean, violent way, but rather that my fuel tanks are full with patience and calmness. I would like to make things better. But I am not sure if it is my move. Checkmate.

6 Comments:

Blogger curious said...

well it seems it is nobodys move since you called checkmate, doesn't that mean the game is over?
unless of course you are willing to start over and try again.

December 9, 2004 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Bahrain is moving with the times, you see!
You are more than welcome to visit my blog for a sneak preview of the lunatic rantings of a silly Bahraini girl!
Best of luck in sorting out the "interpersonal relationships" situation you are in!
Also, thanks for introducing me to your blog. It really is very interesting!

December 10, 2004 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger karin said...

Hi Rex Venom, you have been an inspiration to me!

December 10, 2004 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger SecretCutter said...

Hey Rex. Do the patience thing! Everyone needs it and everyone wants it. A person that has patience can be considered very admired and respected. Speaking of which I should work a bit on that too. I'll write next week and tell you how I do. In the mean time, any effort is your move. Though I will say you may need some help to keep it. I've never really seen anyone last very long trying to be patient by themselves. Stop by and ask me questions if you have some.

December 11, 2004 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger kitten said...

Hi Rex!
Closer sounds interesting. Does Mr. Law pole dance? lol Is he at least naked?

Jazz and sctch...you are the epitome of cool, my friend.
Thanks for dropping by!
(bookmarking you)
xo
Kitten

December 13, 2004 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Gorgeous Girl said...

I enjoyed the movie too. I thought it was a nice piece of eye candy as well.

December 13, 2004 at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home