Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Hot Little Thing

Seeing is believing. Without faith, are we blind? But faith in what? In who? All I know is that every time I start to think I have it all figured out- POW! -the Gods of Chaos load up and give’er. The moments become more precious. The time flows in odd ways. And the sweetness can be torturous. Good things come to those that take. Sure. But all you need to take is the dare. And if you feel unsure or hesitant, you just have to keep on daring. Never operate out of fear. The chance to be hurt comes along so rarely to some that the excitement of caring is intoxicating. Hey, I’m smiling. What more is there to say? Sometimes everything is beautiful.

6 Comments:

Blogger kitten said...

Ahhhh...he's back!!!

Honey "the chance to be hurt" comes alot more frequently than you think......yopu just have to know where to look...*wink*

Everything IS beautiful today..........

January 18, 2005 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Leviathan said...

Salutations! This is me reinforcing my habit of acknowledging comments on my posts! And lucky me, every so often I get run into by someone interesting. You fit into that category!

January 19, 2005 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger SecretCutter said...

I don't need to preach it to you Rex you know who I put faith in, and just to spring out a bit of truth, chaos always rolls your life until someone else takes control of it and not just any someone.

As for pain and hurt I think daring to have faith can be way more exciting than injuring oneself.

January 20, 2005 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff. So sure. So simple. (sniff) So sad.
Turn the other cheek, little guy. It will all be ok.

January 23, 2005 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

wat cheeks we talking about here ?

February 6, 2005 at 2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss it babe, I miss you....I know I will always be your HLT. If you will always have me....but we must only chase after our desires in the shadows of the day....where no one can see...

"One hand.....loves the other...."-Bjork

November 6, 2007 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home