Monday, November 29, 2004

Thoughts of the Past.

Another fine weekend.
Rolled some dice and nerded out.
Sipped some scotch and milled about.
Thought, laughed, read and danced.
A little flirtation. A little retaliation.
Some doubt to round it out and some hope to add the shout.
All and all, a fine time. But the surface breaks and the sneaky boiling sea of wanting and hunger is yawning as it wakes.
Will it break free? Should I even try to hold it back?
“Tune in next week, true believers…”
Hell. I watched Footloose and liked it. What has happened to the once cool and magical me? (..let’s hear it for the boy…)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Lol, I watched Footloose too...what's wrong with it? I loved it. lol. Great post, Im gonna bookmark you for later when I have more time to check it out.

November 29, 2004 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home