Monday, November 08, 2004

"What the Hell?"

No. really. What the Hell? Why can't things make sense? What is the reason that people are so messed up? I mean, really. It is enough to test one's ability to continue to try to care. Makes you want to just give up, buy a bottle and kick a dog. So the end is unknown and what might be still might be. Big whoop-dee-doo! Sell me another. I know this one thing; even if the future might be bright, if the here and now is dark, you can't see shit. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sooooo deep. Well, it's that kind of a piss off and die day. Enjoy your dreams of a better world. Me? I'm stocking up on bandaids and tissues.

1 Comments:

Blogger Novacaine said...

thanks for dropping by, i really like your picture of Anubis. no, seriously, there's always something about the man with the Jackal head that turns me on...he's intriguing...and you have a cool nick too

November 10, 2004 at 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home