Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Reality Mathematics

Nothing new in the world. Well, unless you count the myriad scientific mysteries and theological conundrum which are wondered upon, thought through, figured out and then spat back into the ether from wench it came when we wake. I dreamt of the dead last night. A good feeling in that you get to visit those who no longer share your world. But bad in reminding you of the absence.
Now that I am thinking of gain-loss tracking, I must admit I am up, but not as much as I once was. I think. It is only recently that I have started to keep track. Maybe the urge to extrapolate the future must be tempered with patience, and just see what will be by being there. The same for before. The past is not what really happened. Our pasts are each altered by our interpretations. Good. I like a well-told story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sethery said...

Is that the Egyptian God Seth in your profile?

November 16, 2004 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Romantic Fool said...

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."

November 16, 2004 at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home