Saturday, May 14, 2011

Don't Forget those Rebels


I don't like the name tag between your toes.
I don't like the snot running out of your nose.
I don't like the stains on your pantyhose - just your cold stiff body when I hold you close.

I love rigor mortis when it just sets in.
I know where you're goin' I don't care where you've been.

A pillow in a coffin's just as good as a bed and baby how I love it when you fuck me dead.
Baby how I love it when you fuck me dead.

Every new girl's another three day affair.
I got to be gentle not to pull out your hair.

It really doesn't matter if she's gray haired and old.
It really doesn't matter if she's too young and cold.

Smiling in emergency a drag your O.K.
I'd rather make it with you when you're DOA.

Lying there stiff when it's time to play.
I can't wait till the undertaker goes away.

Hanging upside down when you're getting drained.
S&M pleasure on the wall when you're chained.

When you splatter love juices still remain and baby how I love you when you fuck me dead.
Baby I love it when you fuck me dead.

Baby, baby, I'll hold you close.
Quick, quick before you decompose.

Baby how I love it when you fuck me dead.
Baby how I love it when you fuck me dead.
Baby how I love it when you fuck.


7 Comments:

Blogger Cheeky Minx said...

I hear you...

May 14, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Indi said...

RV ~ I love these photos of the rather semi naked female form... you rock pal.


Indi


xx

May 15, 2011 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

VEST loves kinky sex too
u guys are made for each other

May 15, 2011 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Paranoid said...

*grins* Morbid. I like that.

May 16, 2011 at 4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn

May 29, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Anonymous A. said...

i dig what you did here.

June 1, 2011 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Heehee
Sometimes the oldies are not only goodies, but also very very baddies.
Rock on!!

June 5, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home