Sunday, March 06, 2011

Going Home

Just a quick comms burst.
Mostly another attempt to communicate with those who choose not to.
I will be back in Canada mid month, and end of month I will be in Ontario.
Contact me to facilitate plans for The Little Beauty and I to be able to spend time together.

Ok, besides that, it will be so good to be home. This was quite the adventure, but as all good travels, it will end, allowing for some reloading for the next.

I look forward to spending a day and catching up on all the great thoughts and posts I have missed while away.

Rock.
On!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sugar said...

Hey YOu.....
Glad to know you are still around, I guess the road has been tough...silence is a heavy burden to endure sometimes and when you don't have a voice or a means to express yourself, that can make it even tougher.
I look forward to your 'voice' once more and of course your crazily hot pictures!!

March 9, 2011 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Oh, Sugar Sugar!
Rock on!

May 8, 2011 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home