Sunday, February 14, 2010

Guns and Hearts


Happy Love Love Day all.
On this day for closeness
I just got crap loaded between
Me and the Little Beauty
And it is crap.
Pure and insane.
But I will overcome it.
Of other note
Just got a small hint
That I might be seeing even more
Adventure.
Too soon to tell yet.
So, for all, smile and tell those that matter
That they are in your thoughts.
Note: I can’t comment
So please don’t think me rude.
I will say Hi to all once back home.
Now, get out there and Get Some!

8 Comments:

Blogger Pallav said...

Dude, take care wherever you are :D it's totally cool if you are not able to comment...just keep rocking this joint :D

have fun!

N

February 15, 2010 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Don said...

I'm going to miss your wisdom when I am on that other coast, with those sandy bottom sailors.

February 15, 2010 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

oh, I got some alright...
and then some

February 17, 2010 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Cala Gray said...

*hugs*

February 18, 2010 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger rage said...

Rex I hope all is going ok. Take care of your business and we'll be here for you.

PS...this is rage if you didn't know.

February 21, 2010 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

who are you really, rexy venom?

February 22, 2010 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

N Man - Good to be able to respond now. I was only able to read your blog now and then. Hope I didn’t miss too much….

Don - Your bottom is sandy…ewww. Haaha. Kidding. Our paths will cross again my friend!

Ozy - Hahah! I bet you did!

Gray - oh yeah!!! Hugs back, baby!

Kitty - All is good now! How did The Rage go all Kitty? Haha

Coop - Hmmmm. That is the question of the ages, isn’t it..?

Rock on!

March 22, 2010 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger rage said...

I can never decide one day to the next what I am going to call myself.

March 23, 2010 at 2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home