Monday, March 12, 2007

Something has an Odor


Powerful spring like motion of the seasons might explain this simple day.
Basically, just work and a few moments with friends.
But that seemed to be enough. Happy and peaceful. As usual, I feel out of touch.
And, as usual that is fine with me. What a beautiful day.
The un-needing. The un-planning. Simplicity.
Like the easy laughter of kids, once they understand that it is ok to be wrong.
As long as it is all for fun. As long as it turns to smiles.
Now, pull my finger.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Now, pull my finger."

Hehehehe, ok I'm pullin'!!

March 14, 2007 at 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Happy and peaceful"

Don't you often wonder how many days in your life are actually "Happy and peaceful"? With the daily hustle and busel of life it is nice to have a moment when it is...Well said..

March 14, 2007 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home