Monday, March 05, 2007

New Winds

Words from another thought.
I am an adventurer unsure of my calling or path
Only that something is calling and I am moving.
I really love thinking and wit.
There is almost nothing
Better in life than those few rare
Close moments of true connection where two people
Really communicate.
One of the rare better things would be
When that connection and closeness is shared
Physically as well, as That is the best.
But, hey, not ever conversation or sweaty smile
Has to be something unbelievable.
Earthy moments,
Real moments,
Like the spring winds,

Are pretty darn fucking good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur!

Sounds pretty fucking good.

March 5, 2007 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger RedFridayGirl said...

I loved your blog today, I have to say that it made me smile.

March 6, 2007 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home