Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Cravers Wait Just Outside Your Mind




Open to the world. Open to the future. I am so tired of the Psychos. Sure, I am an asshole, but I don’t fuck with people. The past had love and feelings. A fool told a greater fool some truths, as if they were great lore. Well, Fuck You. Hee hee.
Hold me now. Embrace this tired form. It shakes. It endures. It moves. With some unknowing need. To see the next. To see more. The feelings are so raw and full. Happy with their truths. Some say I am cold. I just feel with a different set of speeds.
I don’t believe in panic.
I don’t believe in fear.
Smooth apathy, like the other side of the pillow. If I had know that all it would take was a petty loss to free me of the idiotic attempt to care for something I should have left broken and forgotten, I would have given more than that for the Knowledge. Never try to be fair with something stupid.
On all accounts it is for the better. Life is for the better. There are those who make my life sweet. Through their present attentions, or the hope brought of possible futures. Some with the kind gestures leaving me feeling so unworthy, to those who were kind in the past, scaring me as owing forever. None ever forgotten.
Like my smooth and lacquered footsteps. Across so many doorways and smoldering bridges. Sitting there. Pleasure to the eye because of the importance imparted to them.
So many thoughts. And the ones which seem a little bad are still not sad. Mostly they are to do with understanding and repair. Coming to the point when one can say sorry, and mean it, because you really, finally, are sorry.
And then, the stars looked down.
The stars. Forever. Bright, free, chaos. Beautiful.

8 Comments:

Blogger De.vile said...

You have a way of making the past seem so close, I could reach out. Did I ever tell you that?

March 19, 2007 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger car@ said...

very nice words my friend!
the stars... always reach for them!
:-*

March 19, 2007 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger RedFridayGirl said...

You have this way of making life make sense. Every time you write it is like you are hitting the head of a nail. Sometimes it hits flesh and bleeds and then sometimes it goes right in with no barriers. Every corner you take you are confronted with the nail, which one will it be? Pain or Happiness?

March 19, 2007 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

this was a beautiful insight to the depths of your soul...poetically colourful and just.
Great Stuff xx
You know I'm a fan!

March 20, 2007 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

the last comment tells me u r a casonova Rex

how do i become one?

March 22, 2007 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

hehehe
Saby, you just let the foolish be foolish, and the sweet be tasty!
Sure...
Rock on!

March 22, 2007 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

..and (how rude of me)
D V: Younever told me, but I coudl see it in your eyes. hehehe
Car: ¿Dónde es usted hermoso ahora?
Red: Both? hehehe
Sugar: A fan AND sweet! Wow!
No Balls: Poop!

March 22, 2007 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

too beeg
beeger is not always better

April 13, 2007 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home