Thursday, February 08, 2007

Not That Way

I got a black eye from an inanimate object.
Had to explain the story many times.
Looked like I had got into some knuckle fun.
I am listening to music that sounds like knives
Sliding against one and other.
Pretty cool, but a little slow.
There is an expectation towards a nice sleep.
Maybe just to relax the old gray matter.
Get it ready for a Game tomorrow.
Friday night.
Nerds and Dice.
Wow.
I live large.
Better than having to explain myself.
Even if joking.
Maybe that last part will be taken wrong.
But I prefer to not censor.
A friend
Or whatever
From the past
Has problems, and I feel for her, as a friend.
And that in and of itself was interesting
To only feel that much.
It was a nice feeling of some kind of
Freedom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your game!
I'm sure it won't be taken wrong.
Freedom is good.
Rock on Sexy Rexy!

February 9, 2007 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home