Monday, November 13, 2006

Strange Rack Fuel

So I was sitting down to a fairly tasteless meal in the mess after watch when the big Sasquatch motherfucker next to me starts to let it out.
He says, “Rex, I had the weirdest dream. I don’t know if it is because of you and Gary [Gary and I play D&D and we talk about the games to the rest sometimes], but last night I had this horror dream. It was at this haunted house, and I was coming out of a crawl space and this thing was coming after me. It was a chick, with no legs, and a Medusa’s head, spitting at me. But she was like a doll. And she was chasing me. I stopped, turned around and told her that I knew what she wanted, that she wanted to Get Fucked! So I whip out my dick and the thing is, like, shying away, and I start to give it to this legless doll thing…”
.
.
Well.
I tell ya.
I didn’t know how to respond to that one right away!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!!!! You guys are all nuts on that damn ship!! I think it's time for you guys to hit land and escape! LOL.

That is way too funny.

November 13, 2006 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats one dream he had.No more cheese for him i say.

November 15, 2006 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger BeckEye said...

I don't blame you for not having an immediate response to that one.

November 15, 2006 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

LOL..

I can't help but laugh..:P

November 16, 2006 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger linda_tjo4 said...

errr..... reading ur blog, if i were u, i seriously wouldn't know how to answer him.... he needs some release man!!

November 18, 2006 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

ROFL!

Keshi.

November 20, 2006 at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home