Sunday, October 22, 2006

Things; Old, New, Cold, Hot, Little, Big, and Me.

A mood sweeps through my head. I am wondering if I am choosing, trying to let something bother me. I wonder if this should bother me. Really, it shouldn’t. There is no reason. Then why is it? Maybe it isn’t. Shit. Wandering in circles in my head.
There are other, interesting things. Things. Good things. Like smiles, friends, sun, and the sea.
But there are bad things, though I seem to slip by them.
I am making no sense, and I think I am trying to vent, but it is difficult when you don’t know if you are pissed of or sad about something, and especially when you are sure that some of the things in your life are making you really happy. In a new, needed way. I feel that I don’t deserve certain things, good things. That is fucked. Why? Because I have done things? We all do. Have.
This is my worst post ever.
Poop.
I think I will just let this stuff slide out of my head and not work so hard at reaching for the old feelings of pain or regret and just relax, ha, and let the good stuff in.
There. I vented. And I don’t think I did a very good job of it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, do that. Let the good stuff in. New, good, exciting stuff. Forget the rest.
Rock on Rex!

October 22, 2006 at 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..u sound confused man!! open up a lil. it'll make u feel better..

rock on!!

October 24, 2006 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Don said...

No one is perfect but if we acknowledge that than it is a step forward in our own growth. I know that we can get ourselves down with regrets, I have been there, and it can be hard to get out of that feeling. Dude, you like anyone else is worthy of being happy.

October 24, 2006 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home