Saturday, November 04, 2006

Rack Fuel

Feeling the breaths move from forms and the streets with their alleys built to cradle. Quick calls for far away lust. Dreary boredom never gains a foothold. The lives are not to be shared by some, and not to be held to light. Dissected and equated. There are the usual protagonists and dealers of dreams. Wanted. So Wanted. Maybe it will all work out. But even if disaster and pain was inevitable, the lust and smiles would still try.
I gave a bum fifty euros, watched a wild weirdo attack a bar, tangled my limbs on the dance floor, and still my mind races with Fire.

8 Comments:

Blogger DeeM said...

Good to see you're still rockin' on! :) nice piece.

November 5, 2006 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lot to drink

November 6, 2006 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

But even if disaster and pain was inevitable, the lust and smiles would still try.

True...:)

Great stuff!!

November 7, 2006 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger car@ said...

Hey....i kindDa miss all those pics you were posting too! ;-)

November 7, 2006 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

All the hell you need is a freakin' steel guitar and you could move to Amsterdam and people would give you money to strum the guitar and recite these cool poetic verses.

November 7, 2006 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Leviathan said...

Always beautiful.

November 7, 2006 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

D: I will stay rocking if YOU stay rocking. Deal?
HB: hehe Ya think? (Hic) I am in the Navy, after all. That is one of our main jobs….
JR: Are you too a fan of Lust and Smiles…?(rhetorical Q)
Car: Hey, Amigo, I miss those too, but the pics would get me in trouble on the ship. Pity.
T: heheh We were in the Netherlands already this trip, and though the locals drank with me, I don’t think they were ready to just give me cash for my ramblings! Ha! Too bad!
L: Just like you….(awwwwww)

November 9, 2006 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

OK
so u r in Europe

i never been there
but wud love to someday

November 10, 2006 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home