Thursday, September 01, 2005

I met R2

Spacey and wasted and all this just keeps going.
I went away and have returned.
I got to shake the hand of high-level nerd.
Said Hi the friends and blood.
Maybe had a bit too much fun.
But I survived and like I said,
A Rex might stick around for some really great head.
Really.
Sleepy eyes.
Just good to reach out and actually feel something there.
Cool breezes in the night.
Perky skin just oh-so tight.
And nothing but the moon to race with now.
I like the ride.
And I need the distance.
The view from the effort rocks.
Slip me a dream.

5 Comments:

Blogger DLAK said...

I love the word "Perky" and also "Puffy" I beleive we should use these words more often.

September 1, 2005 at 3:16 AM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

saw your post on lee ann's blog.

where did you get this picture? it is amazing!

September 1, 2005 at 3:20 AM  
Blogger Jaxe said...

Great work Rex! This is chaotically cool as always ! Favorite Lines:

I like the ride. And I need the distance

F. Yeah.

j

September 1, 2005 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

I got to shake the hand of some high level nerd.

Got to love it.

September 1, 2005 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger shyloh's poetry said...

slip inside of me
if you please
it is my
fantasy

you
please
me

September 3, 2005 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home