Monday, August 08, 2005

Sweet Sweat.

Movements of your body make memories in my mind.
If I could hold you now, I would crush you close.
Under me, you’d find your place in the world.
Seeing you and hearing you excites and induces.
I wonder if you’ll taste as I dream.
Lust mixed with a hint of class.
And I watch you act.
Slow and intoxicating.
You tease and fade from my senses.
Never a moment where you are free from my thoughts.
Or that my body forgets your allure.
Wraiths of passion play out scenes in my head.
X-rated love filled twister on a bed.
You don’t even have to say yes.
You only have to not say no.
Trust me.
I’ll do all the rest.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jaxe said...

Wraiths of passion play out scenes in my head.
X-rated love filled twister on a bed.


That is freaking awesome Rex. Brings new meaning to "Twister, anyone?"

August 8, 2005 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Now that I could get into.

peace out rexy

August 8, 2005 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger De.vile said...

Sweet rape, really sweet.

August 9, 2005 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger Sugar said...

Rex..this is just f*ckin perfect!

August 9, 2005 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger drunkbh said...

This definatly works for me.

August 9, 2005 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger DLAK said...

ditto Devile

August 12, 2005 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger BeckEye said...

Oh. Hello!

August 13, 2005 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Mz. Pig said...

twister on the bed...twist on!

August 14, 2005 at 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is hotter than the pics...

August 15, 2005 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Jezzy said...

I agree with JPD - much hotter than the pics.

August 18, 2005 at 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home