Monday, August 01, 2005

Split Spider Spit.

Another time in the obvious spaces.
Full of driven thought, only to have it pale with indifference
There are some real pricks in the world.
I mean, what do they think this is?
Bumped into a couple of web erotic types.
But I failed to track them down.
Actually, I just didn’t try.
But does it matter?
No. Not in and of itself.
But in the right light, everything glows.
Not much on the brain, so not much to say.
Just wandering and floating.
Just wondering and foaming.
Just pissed off about not giving a shit.
But that is a clue to what is or isn’t important.
A hint as to what to seek and what to eject.
And we all got that wanderlust in us, if only to ignore.
So lets all get lost in the webs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sugar said...

Ahhh....I yearn for just one moment in the shadows of your mind...

August 1, 2005 at 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, but what an evil web we weave.

August 2, 2005 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger stella said...

there's something about your writing i find so hypnotic. great job. you're a natural!

August 2, 2005 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger DLAK said...

If I jab an ice pick into my ear I can hear the ocean.

August 7, 2005 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home