Tuesday, July 26, 2005

If at first you succeed...

Flexing and moving, bones and skin finding new perch while the happy speaking spirit-like thing enjoys the etchy songs on the long wind.
It was in a wrecking yard, I hear, that the final moments of a dead but rich fool faded into the heart of his own dream.
Wanting something can lead to getting it. It isn’t easy to stay the hero if you’re hungry.
I heard tale of Phoenixes and I liked it. It was right. And it was clean.
Bobbing around, in and out of the thoughts of others, you get the rare treasure of slight experience.
So walk and float, the real and the ghosts.
Tonight, I welcome it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leviathan said...

I live to whisper in the ears of the leaves as they fall.
When in doubt let the words roll beneath your feet like a red carpet!

July 27, 2005 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Nice Rexy.

July 27, 2005 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home