Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lucky Horns

Slumming with a mind full of wet thoughts.
Busy without being productive, I fail to add to the world.
Little things need.
Little challenges poke.
Edgy bones.
Sharp skin.
Scratchy love.
There are other views.
Other eyes.
I won’t jump.
At least I don’t think so.
But it is sort of nice to smile and see it work.
As we all pick our paths, we see.
That there is someone else in front of me.
Even the road less traveled has squeegee kids.
Man the ramparts.
Blow the horns.

5 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

~~As we all pick our paths, we see.
That there is someone else in front of me.~~

Luv that bit Rex..so true and so well-thought of...and ofcourse well-written!

Keshi.

July 12, 2005 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

nice...

July 13, 2005 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Sugar said...

OMG...my fav line has gotta be the first..'Slumming with a mind full of wet thoughts'...care to share some of them? *wink*

July 13, 2005 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Jaxe said...

Rex, you are the king of warped randomness ;-) This line:

Even the road less traveled has squeegee kids

LOL, wtf man, you may be more twisted than me! I'm saving the site, great work! I'll be back!

July 17, 2005 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

I didn't read this earlier; admittedly I like the sick innocence of it.

July 19, 2005 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home