Monday, June 27, 2005

You Killed Me. Finally.

The warm limbs of the world are poised.
Ready.
A whisper and they will part and yield.
The secret pleasures and hidden back roads of so many treasures await.
As the dude with the hardware wardrobe said, “We have such sites to show you….”
I feel that way.
Whistling pass the graveyard, right?
It is all bullshit and has been for a while.
Is this going to end?
Will it suddenly all go right and believable?
Fuck no!
And I really should hope not!
But at least I’ll be dancing like a cat on the stairs.
Al the stars will shine again.
All the songs will play.
No one to fuck with the radio!
And no one to say no.
To say later.
To say nothing.
Freedom is something people seek, so it is told.
We have freedom.
In our choices.
We choose our heaven and our hell daily.
Well, those of us blessed enough to only have the trials and tribulations of the heart and the mind.
Not real hurt.
Not real grief.
I always said that if these are my worst problems that I am a blessed soul.
And I am.
A thankful SOB, too!
So I hope that the night and the smiles bump into you.
And the Gods of Chaos wink.
For the Rex rides again!

(full story at eleven………….)

7 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

but you are like a phoenix. and that's a good thing. sexy, too.

June 28, 2005 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

*smiles*

June 28, 2005 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Demon Queen said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Need I say more?

June 28, 2005 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

hmmmmm...our little Rex is in a playful mood me thinx!

June 29, 2005 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Hmm - great poem Rex. x

June 29, 2005 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger De.vile said...

Why do you need to try so hard to smile, those jaws must hurt a lot.

July 1, 2005 at 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely insight, Rex.

July 8, 2005 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home