Monday, March 14, 2005

You'll Never See It Coming

Fun. Beneath it all. Flowing.
Battered and broken. Thoughts awoken to the newness.
Nerves bent full on.
Like a smooth beat. It has its own destiny.
Pictures capturing a moment, clicking away fast in your mind.
Can’t shake the feeling that I might be screaming.
As I sit here. As I type.
That right now I am in a terror and just not able to discern it.
Paranoid? Maybe just correct?
But how good is a fear if you don’t notice its bite?
I guess you could go a bit nuts-
(twitch---twitch)
-if you thought about stuff like this long enough.
Basically there are two choices.
Go for it all or make sure you get what you need.
Harder to decide than it sounds.
Still, if this is the other side of the looking glass, the ambience is ok.
A little drab, but the flesh sure helps.

3 Comments:

Blogger De.vile said...

paranoid

March 14, 2005 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Always looking over you're shoulder, eh?

No worries buddy though, you're far from being alone....

You're among the thousands who are fearful with good reason.

I work for a small utilities company in my local area, and the stuff which I work with is scary shit...stuff which just about anyone can get, and I know that there are people who know how to get even more information that I can get, and it's pretty scary shit, especially since I'm a nobody in the business, just a lowely intern, and I can pull up people's addresses which are unlisted and find all sorts of information on them through our databases....and we only work with water and sewer lines, imagine what the people who really have access to the important stuff know about you!

Anyways Rex, I'm still alive, suprisingly enough. Spring break was a blast, as it should be, and there are definitely parts of it which I don't remember....probably a good thing. Anyways, will post later this week, whenever I finally sober up a bit.

Later Rex.
And keep watching your back!

March 15, 2005 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

& it's not just the pictures, either. ;)

March 19, 2005 at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home