Monday, October 04, 2004

Mirror Mirror

Statements are dangerous. Statements of thought, feeling or desire. It is because we all think things, all day and we can actually switch and flip on subjects during an hour, day or week, especially if it is an important but difficult issue. And when we state something, that feeling, that opinion, that particular view is captured in the laying down. Does this one recording fully encapsulate a fully detailed and introspective mind? No. Like one word quickly flipped to in a book can't tell the whole story. Add to this the way we can grow, change, deal with shit and over come obstacles, and anything we leave behind us, be it a word, a picture, even a relationship, isn’t really the same now compared to the new person that greets the reflection.
I can admit I have been wrong. Very wrong. And I know I will be wrong again. But I also know that I am not always wrong and woe to any who mistakenly try to prove to me that I am.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

i like the way you write. and what one writes is i think only 10% of what really going on inside the mind.

October 5, 2004 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger Cissa Carvalho said...

Quite a statement you just did. I'll just disagree with the last couple of sentences. I avoid letting people tell me I'm wrong, as if I didn't know when I was wrong, and as if I need people telling me that in order to know it. And I make tons of dangerous statements, but in the end, why the hell do people care about what I have to say? (I'm no Bush...)

October 5, 2004 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Romantic Fool said...

it may have been a statement and of course you are more than entitled to your opinion afterall that is what makes us all unique, but maybe you could try to think before you speak sometimes because although your feelings one minute may not be the same the next minute the person that it was expressed to feels the impact of these feelings right away and get s stuck in that moment and sometimes it takes some time to catch up to where you are in the present moment in your mind.
I'm not trying to prove that you are wrong....I'm trying to improve the way you go about it.

October 16, 2004 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles said...

'Like one word quickly flipped to in a book can't tell the whole story.'


Anais said:
Wow.
Wow wow wow.
The zen in you glows through your writing and its beautiful.
;-)

February 6, 2005 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home