Sunday, September 06, 2009

Reap it, Bitch.


If you will excuse me, I must let someone vent a bit.
Seems there is this stupid iguana-eyed small minded and large assed bitch
Who can’t help herself and be anything but a hindrance to happiness.
Can’t make the smallest effort toward co-operation,
So, without further ado, a mini rant:


I want you to just remember that no matter now bad of a person you say I am, you were never good enough for me. I never respected you, and you must have no self respect for how you allowed yourself to be treated. Your pathetic and obvious ploys to keep me have failed, and now you are hopelessly holding on to the last vestiges of control you mistakenly think you have.
You are fucking up the one thing you have a chance to do well. To be right about.
But you can’t fight your nature to lie to yourself, and to get mad at others when they show you reality doesn’t go with your fucked up view.
And when this part of your life slips away, cause it will, you will be even more alone and messed up than you where when this started.
All you had to do was not be a bitch, and you could have taken a big step into the world of adults and sane people. But you aren’t ready for that.
You have never been anyone’s first choice. Ever. Everyone that you think cares about you calls you crazy and laughs at the stories about your latest spastic actions.
You piss me off, but mostly because you waste the time of people important to me.
A heart felt Fuck You.

I don’t let that out enough. My true feelings. That is because I am being mature. The bigger man. But I have limits, and since only you will really know I am talking to you, then this is a safe outlet.
Anyone else reading this will, at worse, get a good laugh, at best, maybe feel their own needed release from something similar.
Keep being fucking crazy. Keep being a fucking bitch. I will laugh at you in the end.
Life is too good and short to let this crap affect how I smile and how I love. So, I will let a bit out now and then this way.
Deep down, I hope you will never even see this, as it is embarrassing that this is how it has become.
But, fuck it, and again, Fuck You.



9 Comments:

Blogger Pallav said...

Strong words man and they do convey the meaning in the fullest.

Hope the shitty times get over soon and people are shown their place in the world.

Love that Johnny Cash pic!

N

September 7, 2009 at 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Minx said...

I really feel what you are saying. I am glad that I have read your blog.
Minx xoxo

September 8, 2009 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Hey Rex, just saying HI to my fav ppl in Blogville :) Hope all is well with ya.

TC
Keshi.

September 8, 2009 at 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Katie said...

Rex, your post is offensive. Perhaps you are looking in a mirror and reciting what you should be saying to yourself. You can only be held accountable for your actions and while the blogger world may wish you peace they don't know who you really are. The laughing you hear, its at you and your pathetic attempt to try to take control of something you have no control of.

September 10, 2009 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

N Man - I thought you would enjoy the flow of words. It is an interesting exercise to feel one’s way through an emotion or situation, and try to capture it in words. And, thanks , but there are no real shitty times. Haha!

Minx - I am glad you read it too! Please continue. I plan to try to examine a few more preconceived emotional states.

Keshi - All cool here, Keshi. I think Saby misses you, though. Haha

Katie - Katie? From Burlington in the old days? Well, hello. What, pray tell, brings you to this sleazy little corner of the web I wonder?
Whoaaaa now. You seem to have something on your mind, though I have no idea what it is. I relish communications, and even enjoy when differences of opinions meet, but you will have to explain what you are talking about if you wish for me to have any understanding of what you are saying.
My post is a creative writing exercise. I think you know I play a lot of pencil and paper and dice role playing games. This post started while I was trying to get into the character mindset of one of the characters. Victor Ares. An ex colonial military pilot on a near future game based on the planet Mars. It is so cool. There are aliens and guns and stuff. But, I wanted a darker character. An Anit-Hero, if you would. So I created a past for him where his ex commander, a woman, and he are now in Hate vice in Love. It worked. I now have a full and intricate idea of how to role play this PC. I liked to free flow of the words so well, I used it as a post. I think it is quite well written.
Now, I don’t want to offend, but the simplest truth is that if something I put on my little old blog offends, don’t read it. Just like, say, some Shakespeare (I know, not the same class. Not even close); some of it is rude, bloody, filthy, and raunchy. I can understand some people being offended by it. Fine. Those people shouldn’t read it.
But more importantly, you should really consider how you let things affect you. Taking the time to tell me I am pathetic and stuff? Wow. All this over you reading a blog and jumping to conclusions. What did you think I was writing about, actually?
Wait a minute! Haha! Ok. Now some other Jumped To Conclusions are a little closer to making sense.
I wonder. Could that be it?
See? If people only took the time to communicate, something I always advocate, then there would be less incorrect conclusions. But no. People love to just decide and then wade in. Like you did.
But you do, and write, what ever you want. Unlike you I take no offense. The unofficial study of human interaction and self deception has always been an interest of mine.
I had thought you and I were once friends of sorts, and that if we ever talked (or typed) again it would be a friendly situation. Pity.

September 11, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger rage said...

Wow!

September 11, 2009 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger CbE said...

Rex you rock baby!

September 11, 2009 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Love said...

lol i dont need anyone to tell what i am, i know im the good woman..... maybe just too naive to believe in this stupid game.... im laughing at your brilliant ideas...lol

i don't need Anyone or Anything to validate my worth... i do have a very healthy self steem, just i was born a hero and heroes do titanic tasks, yes like following their hearts even to hell and waiting for the other half no matter how crazy that seems, all i lost here was a moments sanity in a very long life, i won't wait for you to collect your money, thats all you seem to value... i value my heart. and now i want a baby so goodbye before it will be too late for me to have a family.


no, your words do not insult me, just they hurt me

see i still have all the free time in the world, and yes i felt what i did, might be a reason might not

i dont care, really

there are a thrillion people for whom i am number one

love

you have a selfdestructive nature it seems or live in selfdestructive mode, but you wont destroy my spirit----

i hope you find happiness in your billionaries island with alot of heroin and alot of sex for the rest of your life, yay seems to be the
only dream you fight for

just in case you are wondering, yes friends will be forever fine, I love friends
for real



lol

i prayed the other day i really wished to be more exact that I might be yet to meet the real love of my life hoping you or anyother man i have encountered these last years wont be him, such a bunch of cowards

seriously

but the one who hurt most was you bcs it was the only i felt

I know there's Adam somewhere

and I know who i am

now you can laugh all you want, i really don't care

for all i care I did leave the darkness behind, you are lost in it and hypnotised

yes, it is my honest opinion

October 29, 2009 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Oh Love!
Interesting words.
Interesting Feel.
Wish I could see your blog, but not all are as sharing as some.
Rock on!

November 8, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home