Thursday, August 13, 2009

Adam In Chains


Do you want to be hypnotized
All you have to do is move your body
In what ever way feels comfortable for you
Just let yourself sink into the groove
And move
Fix your eyes on a spot
It doesn't matter where
Just fix your eyes on one spot
And begin to relax
Feel your mind and body
Beginning to wind down
Wind down, wind down and relax
If you have any thoughts
Just let them drift through your mind
Like beautiful clouds
Across a clear blue sky
Just through your mind and away from you
Through your mind and away
As you relax
Deeper, deeper and deeper relax
Just let go of stress and tension
Let go of worry and doubt and relax
Imagine a staircase standing in front of you
With ten, wide, safe, stairs
Down, down to a perfect relaxation
Down to peace and contentment
Down towards the happiness that you deserve
And as I count down from ten
Take one step with each number
One step down
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Deeper, deeper, deeper relax
That's it just let go and relax

16 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

Rex hey hope all is well with ya :) ty for never forgetting to say Hi to me. u r a wonderful friend!

**If you have any thoughts
Just let them drift through your mind
Like beautiful clouds
Across a clear blue sky

thats what Im trying to do right now..Im taking some time out to be with solitude :)

Hopefully I'll see ya soon!

TC
Keshi.

August 13, 2009 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Rainy said...

So interesting the way you put your thoughts out there...

xo

August 13, 2009 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger rage said...

You have great thoughts Rex but there are times when I can't figure out what in the hell you are saying.

But nonetheless, Rock on!

August 14, 2009 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

first u ask me to focus on a spot
I look around to find a spot to focus on


and there is none
no TITS
no BOOBIES


no nothing

August 14, 2009 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I am with RAGE
most of the time
I too cant figure out what the hell u r saying


this time u spoke plain english
but it didnt help


FUCKITALL
Rock on REX

August 14, 2009 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger rage said...

Lmfao @ Jimmy!

August 14, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Pallav said...

i am relaxed after reading that :)

the image looks like something out of Prince Of Persia :D

N

August 14, 2009 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Keshi - Whenever you feel right with writing (heehee, cool eh?)again, I will be here, waiting.

Rainy - It feels good to lets thoughts air out. Keeps them from going bad! haha!

Rage - Oh. I have to let you all know that these are not my words. They are from a Billy Idol song, 'Adam in Chains' from the Cyberpunk Album.

Jimmy - You want some boobies, old boy?

N Man - That image was my desktop for a while. I was seeking peaceful surroundings. heehee

Be cool and
Rock on!

August 16, 2009 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

when I want some young boobies
all I have to do is

August 16, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

... dream

August 16, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger DeeM said...

Am I going to now start clucking like a chicken or something every time I think the name 'Rex Venom'?
Slick. Very slick.
You rock on.

August 19, 2009 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Rexy
I find u SEXY now

August 19, 2009 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

cant help it buddy
I turned gay


my girl dumped me

August 19, 2009 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

I think you just hypnotized me. ;)

August 20, 2009 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Nice to see that you're still here. I decided to start a new blog.

August 23, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Love said...

no honey adam would never try to destroy eve...

you seem to be pulling to hell

October 29, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home