Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just a post of Chicks


Sure, I can help ya Mister. No, it ain’t a silly question.

Damn. If only more people wondered about it. What a world then, eh?

Just so that you know Mister, it ain’t always been this easy.

Oh, sure, it was never really all that hard. Even in the old days.

But the difference is real. Just not real important. Haww hawww.  

Just a joke Mister. No need to get all sharp.

Like I was saying, these days, the Magic just seems to show up.

Really. Things just sort of happen.

I couldn’t give you an example, cause that just ain’t the way with Magic, see?

But you don’t even need someone like me to show ya

Cause YOU can see it, if you know how to look. Or, sort of Not Look, really.

When we look, we already have an idea what we will be seeing.

Can’t really help it. It’s normal. But it can be fooled.  

So, what I am saying, is next time you is out in the streets

Go to a dark area. A dirty area. A forgotten area. That is where it’s easiest.

And look into that dark at the end of the alley. But don’t go looking to see the end, see?

Try to see Nothing. Harder than it sounds, trust me.

Now, Mister, you got an extra one of them cigs?  

Thanks. Now beat it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

Do you take these photos yourself...or do you find them from the internet...

Although you do have a way with words

July 26, 2009 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Well, Mistress (hmm. That IS fun to say), they are from the internet. I dont know if blogging gives me an excuse to hunt for pics of beauties, or the pics give me an excuse to blog.
Either way, it all seems to work out!
Rock on!

July 26, 2009 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Real Live Lesbian said...

Wow...you really do find some fantastic pics! I can't pic a favorite!

July 27, 2009 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger tqmcintl said...

REX my lad

when I see girls with bodies like these, I suspect its artificial

I prefer old babes with breasts that droop naturally

and ass thats not too tight as in inflated


most of all I love women with a beautiful erotic mind

July 27, 2009 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Pallav said...

it always seems that you want to distract the attention of readers from your words by putting in pics of naked ladies..though no one seems to be complaining, your words kick major ass too, pics are just a bonus!

:)

N

July 28, 2009 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger trinity pup said...

i have to agree... they are fabulous women.. :-)

t.

July 30, 2009 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

RLL - You dont need a fav. You can have them ALL! heehee

Tqmcintl - Mmmmm. Erotic minds, yes! The trouble is trying to show that in pics. Exposed brains just look, well, messy.

NMan - Thanks. Coming from you, that is high word praise indeed!

TriPup - There are soooo many. Can never show them all.

July 31, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger rage said...

Those pictures were delicious....every last one of them...

July 31, 2009 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hot pix.

August 6, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Sack-Portman said...

I like Pic..and Nice Pic+

September 18, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home