Monday, October 06, 2008

Get Some


Sticking it to the ones following me, I jumped through a back alley window into a smutty little titty bar’s toilet. Out in the room, the smell was worse it. Fuck it. I headed to the bar. If I was gonna catch a slug from some dumpy city cop, then I was gonna do it drunk. The tender poured me my whiskey, and I tried to steady my hands to drink. The blood loss and the drugs were fucking me hard. Well, screw them. I’ll just fuck back harder. All that Fuck talk, hee hee, and all the gyrating naked chicks were getting to me.
I had another bright idea. If one of the bags of shit was gonna shoot my soon-to-be-drunk ass, I decided it would be while I was nailing one of these hot little pieces of tail. I shot down another swig. One of the little flesh toys smiled to me. Heh. Poor little fuck hole in waiting. Time to get some poontang!

7 Comments:

Blogger Yesterday's Lineage said...

Been awhile since i've heard the termage,, poontang as well..
Nonetheless.. GO Get em' Tiger!

~c

October 6, 2008 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Poontang,??
what is Poontang,Rex

can I get it in India?
if u got it
I want it too

October 7, 2008 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger ~*Jobthingy*~ said...

LOL great short. but poontang just makes it awesome

October 7, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I dated her, in fact - I'm sure of it.

October 7, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger rage said...

Oh my! I haven't heard poontang in ages!

October 7, 2008 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Pallav said...

Dude, I do not know what kind of strange coincidence it is...I just saw Full Metal Jacket for the first time, and then I saw your post.

Spoooooooooooooky!!!

:D

N

October 8, 2008 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

your expressions of love flow without compare
rock on
fuck hard
die free

October 9, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home