Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Calm Growl

What am I feeling?  

Is it a tease, a turn, and twitch?

Some naughty little bits of left over dreams

Float in my eyes in the morning

Staying near my thoughts as I tackle the day

Interacting with the world

All I see is Flesh A-Waiting


Cleaning and caring

Trying to relax

Or rather, trying to want to

There will be other times to sleep

Other times to second guess

Now, I guess

Is the time to allow

The Needs and the Wants

To figure themselves out


Tomorrow will be good

In a special innocent needed way

But the nights

Oh the nights

I can already breathe

The dark streets


12 Comments:

Blogger rage said...

Can the words, along with the photos you post, be any hotter?

Very nicely done!

August 20, 2008 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

dunno what u r feeling
but u got me horny

August 20, 2008 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger ~*Jobthingy*~ said...

rage, you took the words right out of my mouth.

August 21, 2008 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

"I can already breathe

The dark streets"

damn, rex, you've got some fine finger-typin' going on there, too.

August 21, 2008 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger Scribblers Inc said...

now thats a blog that I totallly dig!!:D

Scribblers Inc.

August 21, 2008 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger unee said...

I can relate.Totally!.Especially,the last couple of days.

Thanks for you comment on my blog.
But,if I have to be really honest,mine's nothing compared to yours. :)

Rock on !.
hehe

August 21, 2008 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Shyama said...

fuckin helll... this one's sexy... love how u explained the bit about the nights at d end =)

Cheers dude!

August 23, 2008 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I want to see the rest of the angel

August 25, 2008 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Gee, I thought I had already posted something here about seeing the rest of the angel.

August 27, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

oh, there it is

August 27, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Maeve said...

That is the girl from XXX! i knew I know her!

September 2, 2008 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

That is the Uber Hot Asia Argento (and Rosario Dawson, too!)
Sexxxxy Babes!
Rock on!

September 2, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home