Monday, November 26, 2007

Part of the Problem or Part of the Solution. Choose.


Caring has its own true and simple magic.
Overflowing with the surprising release
Of pent up tension, strain, and disgrace
In your hidden corners of thoughts and heart
When you try to help another’s tears
Fall softer.
Yet there are still other tears
I turn away from.
Right or wrong, that is cold.
I just won’t fake hoping.
I have turned away from
Smiles, too.
Which is strange, and one of the many
Things I just don’t understand.
I know a few things.
And I see them stretch far into Time.
Endless truths, tumbling in the night.
I wish I could make things
Good.

2 Comments:

Blogger RedFridayGirl said...

Picking and choosing where our heart leads us isn't always in our control nor is how we react to it. It is the truth that we tell ourselves and that we live is what matters.

Best of luck with all things weighing on your heart and soul.

November 27, 2007 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger ? said...

I turn away from helping certain people who are having a tough time, too. That may not be right, but I'm human and I can't 'fix' everyone.

Be easier on yourself.

December 1, 2007 at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home