Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thoughts on a Sunday


OK
Big bad world out there didn’t get me this time.
Simple fun times and entertaining nothingness.
I have a creative itch that I am just not scratching.
Y’ know?
Can’t quite reach it.
So I am gonna keep on trying.
Even if it never gets got.
All the Cave is a stage. And each of us must Roll his part.



A sad Little Thing. Wish things had been better.
Funny, as that would probably make my view brighter.
Fucked up to say. Worse to feel.
Different good and bad for different folk.
I like being alone or being tired.
Others like noisy crowds.
I have troubles with buying milk.
Really.
Messsssssssed Up!



So, we all walk our own way, to nearly the same place
And we call it life.
As long as I get to listen to interesting sounds
And touch some Pleasures
Now and Then
Everything should end up about
OK

4 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Fool said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 25, 2007 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger tqmcintl said...

I cant understand what u say
but u post lovely pics

November 25, 2007 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger liam said...

you read my mind.

November 26, 2007 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger RedFridayGirl said...

Falling Petals is right patience is a vurtue.As I have said before our life doesnt always go as planned but it will all work out in the end the way your path was suppose to lead you.

November 26, 2007 at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home