Tuesday, September 04, 2007

More.


I heard her.
Someone.
I don’t know who.
But, man, she was getting fucked.
And loving it.
Or at least moaning up a storm.
Maybe she was just a little girl
That thought that was how to act
As she takes the cock.
That almost makes it better.
Or worse, I mean.
Cause as I passed by and
Became caught by the moment
I wanted.
That is the only way to put it.
Honestly.
I have had some fun lately.
Some really needed, too.
But right then I felt ravenous.
For something.
For anything.
New. Bright. Passionate.
Even if an illusion.
Who the fuck cares?
All is façade and shadow.
That is what makes it all so easy to enjoy.
And forget for a while.
Until I heard her.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went into Bukowski
only bcoz i want to understand what makes u tick

Bukowski is the only book u read
i now got interested in Bukowski

but in India we dont buy new books
we look for piratted books or the flea market for books

saby

September 4, 2007 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

u heard what? :)

Keshi.

September 5, 2007 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger RedFridayGirl said...

I see that picture and just want to scream deep throat it.. lol...

It sounds like you had your own little 900 number show going on.. it could be worse.. lol.. Have fun and roll with the flow.

September 5, 2007 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

I do to :)

September 6, 2007 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Alekx said...

Hey stranger,
I've not been around in awhile
but I still care
:-)

September 6, 2007 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger De.vile said...

Well, she is new and vibrant :)

September 14, 2007 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Don't we all like to hear those screams or is that just me? I applaud anyone enjoying it to that extent, keep your ears open

September 22, 2007 at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home