Monday, July 16, 2007

Ain't She Cute


What the Hell!?
A couple of buddies told me to go on different Internet sites for dating and such.
Ok.
Well, I am not really looking for anything, but the lure of the unknown drew me in.
So I have decided to go deep.
That, and in my searches, which I can assure you are nearly purely academic in nature,
I bumped into this other site, Second Life.
I read about it. It seemed horrible. Almost an anti-social to the real world, web world.
Then I made up an Avatar. It looks cool and named after Grimjack (sort of).
So now it is fun.
I have spent all of twenty minutes on it. I don’t know if I will do more but just making up the dude was fun.
Ok.
Back to the other thing.
Plenty of Fish.
I don’t think it is for me, but my friends say it is a blast.
So, like I said, I am going Deep.
All the horny, need sex types will be hearing from me.
All of them.
Just to see what happens.
Will I go out and jump into a bunch of beds?
Ha!
I really doubt that is an option!
I was talking to an Old Sort of Flame tonight. It was nice.
It is odd though that you can forget that someone has so much to them.
Rant over.
Rock on!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I will have to check it out.

July 16, 2007 at 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sure is !

July 16, 2007 at 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rex says WORDS i cant decipher
but i bet it is about randiness

July 16, 2007 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger deryke said...

it has been a while...

thanks... muchly...

July 17, 2007 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger RedFridayGirl said...

I think that I am going to be a hypocrite here as I hate when people add opinionated thoughts to my blog. I believe that each persons thoughts are there own and there shouldn't be a disagreement to one's thoughts. I can't help myself the burning power to comment on this overwhelms me. So here I go contradicting myself.

Dating all sorts of women sometimes helps decide what you are or aren't looking for in a relationship. Though this being said Men sometimes forget that women tend to have more of an emotional connection then they do, especially to the nice ones. To men Sex is sex and to most women sex sometimes means more. I hope you would put caution to the wind and remember the feelings of those who you "POF" with. Every page in a book leads to the one before, only you know the ending and what type of story that you want to write in your life. Only you can change the penmanship.

July 17, 2007 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Jenny! said...

I love her socks! They look so comfy! Rock on!

July 17, 2007 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer when people post opinions on my blog, but I have no opinions.

My opinions about men posting pictures of nude women are conflicting in that I usually am against it but it seems you truly like women so I defer from opinion -ating all over your blog.

Second Life. I joined never went back..it's creepy and who has the time.

July 17, 2007 at 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't go jumping into a bunch of beds. But you can jump into mine anytime! hahahaa

Oh ya and never forget sexy rexy. ;)

rock on!

July 18, 2007 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

But if it WAS an option, would you?

July 30, 2007 at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home