Friday, January 20, 2006

Rex Mix

An image of you and of me and we're laughing and loving it all.
Look at our life now, tattered and torn.
Oh baby just you shut your mouth.
When I'm with you baby, I go out of my head.
When it rains, you're shining down for me.
When I get excited.
You shouldn't mess with me.
I'll ruin everything you are.
So perhaps I should leave here, go far away
But you know that there’s nowhere that I'd rather be than with you here today.
All the things you do to me and everything you said.
You're like an angel and you give me your love.
Every time I think of you I know we have to meet.
Just like a rainbow you know you set me free.
It's in the whites of my eyes.
We fuss and we fight and delight in the tears that we cry until dawn
You say I'm a dreamer; we're two of a kind
Both of us searching for some perfect world we know we'll never find
You ask if I love you, well what can I say?
You know that I do and if this is just one of those games that we play.
It's getting hotter, it's our burning love.
I could escape this feeling. I feel a wreck. I hear her heart beating.
Loud as thunder.
So I'll sing you a new song, please don't cry anymore.
I'll ask your forgiveness, though I don't know just what I'm asking it for.
We slip and slide as we fall in love.
Saw their stars crashing down.
I could pretend that nothing really meant too much.

11 Comments:

Blogger darksmiles said...

This has so been my life! Sad, happy, sad, happy - UGH! but sweet.

January 20, 2006 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

i cud do widout dis crazy emotion called love

dogs and other animals
dont need a shrink
coz they dont need love


man is cursed

January 20, 2006 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger car@ said...

oh that was beautiful! that's why we, humans have blood running trhu our vains......coz we are able to FEEL!
really nice work Rexy! ;-)

January 21, 2006 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

*purrrs*

rex babe!!! i have missed you so much!

*mauhz and hugs*

January 21, 2006 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger DeeM said...

Wait a minute... there's something familiar about this. haha.
Rock on Rex!

January 21, 2006 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Familiar? I would think so! It IS a mix, eh? Can you guess the songs included? Hee hee hee!
Rock on!

January 22, 2006 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger De.vile said...

What a pretty song. Can I get the unmixed version?

January 22, 2006 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger DeeM said...

Heh heh, I know a couple, so I am working on it...

January 22, 2006 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

To much work for me, but it's loverly.

January 22, 2006 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

There are actually only three songs thrown together to get the Rex Effect of their addition.

January 22, 2006 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

Hmmmm....definately something new here, wot are you hiding and indeed why?

January 24, 2006 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home