Sunday, January 15, 2006

Love that Sway

I need excitement and I need it bad!
Yahooooooo!!!!
I heard it said in the dark and horny corners,
That if you need it enough,
Really Need It
It is already out there looking for you!
Makes sense in a way.
I see what I Need almost everyday,
The Beauty.
The Heat.
Smiles that can make you disbelieve your own anger.
Eyes to tear holes in your pride.
Flesh to remind you that Hell can be worth it.
And the Touch.
Long lost.
But remembered.
Dreamt of.
I do a lot of stupid things,
But not as many as some might think.
Sometimes, it is part of a planned indifference.
My way of choosing a path,
Instead of following common sense.
Which, like reality itself, is a democratically birthed thing.
We all have our own personal It.
But the It of the world envelopes them all.
I guess.
Shit.
Like I understand!
All I know is that I Need a pair of long,
Silky nylon clad,
Black heeled ending,
Needing and undulating,
Sweet wet meeting,
Rex-Loving Legs
To wrap their glorious greatness around me.
And to pull me in to my one real goal!
The one thing that reminds me why we all give a shit.
Why it all really does matter.
Thank God for Chicks!
Even if they can drive you Fucking Mad!
Ok, I think I have quite lost it. Good night for now.
I think I need some private time!
Ha!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

mmmmmmm
dat felt like good wine to be relished
not gulped down

but i cudnt help it
i am horny today

January 15, 2006 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Now i guess Rexx is going to disappear for some time

looking for dat elusive chick

January 15, 2006 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

Nah you've not lost it Sweetie, you definately 'need IT' and I can soooo relate to that ;)

January 16, 2006 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Nicely done by the elusive one.

Give us a clue rex or at least those of us not in the know.

January 16, 2006 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger De.vile said...

Man, they really want you wrap your legs around them, dont they?

January 17, 2006 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home