Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Future Boom

This cool evening finds the thoughts cool as well.
Better than the frantic and fury filled wonderments.
Seeming unrelated splashes of karma are joining.
The flesh needs to be formed.
The blood needs to move.
And the heart has to sigh.
Relaxation of damnation.
Fun times. On the cuff.
Beauty of happiness.
I can feel the fingers tickle my spine.
And I see a future.
I just can’t see it all.
Like driving into the sun.
Late in the day after work.
Feeling free and positive.
Just trusting in the road to turn, as you want it to.
And smiling.
Killer cuties mark the way.
Their eyes charge the day.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

I think seeing *it* but not seeing it *all* is a good, good thing.

...sometimes your words sizzle & sometimes they sparkle. Here they do a little bit of both... (although I really have to admit the "making friends" bit above is and was and continues to be HIGHLY distracting. :)
...in a good way... *g*

November 1, 2005 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Muse said...

just grinning.

November 1, 2005 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

Hmmmm..something's happened here, there is someone...isn't there!

November 2, 2005 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 2, 2005 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

Gosh, I am so bad at interpreting poems. I've read it three times. It sounds really nice. I like how you play with words. But I can not understand it. Is it really about someone new like Evie said? I love the pics that you have posted. They are beautiful.

November 2, 2005 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

It sounds like your building up to something there,like foreplay.

November 2, 2005 at 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trusting the road to turn the way you want it to... love that paired with the analogy of driving into the afternon soon.

November 3, 2005 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Life is good eh?

November 4, 2005 at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home