Sunday, June 05, 2005

Angry Voids

Moods and views and colors twisted into paying odds.
Going from happiness, to madness, to a bloodied toe and back again.
It can really take a bite out of your belief.
That you might have at least a slight idea of what this is all about.
I feel like a kid in a science store.
Of maybe a scorpion in the bottom of an ice cream cone.
You know.
Cool, interested, even thankful.
But way out of place.
All I know is that another weekend came and went.
I would be hard pressed to say if I enjoyed it or not.
That is a freaking mind junker.
Let me tell you.
I do know that my batteries are low.
I want some affection.
The future is speeding.
Man, I miss popcorn.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rex u write so well ;why do u have to put a pic after a written post..let 2 -3 dayz elapse hehe...just a thought.as the hot pix completely captures attention n readers ignore wat u write!

June 5, 2005 at 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

affection is there if you want it, just open your eyes.

June 5, 2005 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Jezzy said...

How we all crave more and more affection.

You write so well.

June 5, 2005 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger De.vile said...

But then agin, whos doesnt?

An yip we all need to feel misplaced.

June 6, 2005 at 2:46 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Nice!! Love the way you finished!!!

June 7, 2005 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.."scorpion in the bottom of an ice cream cone." hm.. I say u got a weird thinking.. but cool ,wise!

June 8, 2005 at 5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My batteries feel low today too, but your brilliant words did give me a little charge...

June 8, 2005 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger kitten said...

anonymous is right.


ANd sometimes it finds YOU....

June 11, 2005 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

i love its intensity and its mood swings. great writing :)

June 12, 2005 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home