Sunday, May 08, 2005

Alive As We Fade

Sometimes the moments of clarity bubble through and you can almost get it.
New smiles, or loved lips?
Time leaking by, snickering in the shade of the blade.
Nights blasting and the flesh alive.
Imagination, when strong, can flip the tables and roll back the skull.
If I had to put it simply, I’d have to say I do not know.
I can be ok with that as long as I can believe.
That there really isn’t an answer, a hope or an ending.
Just air, sun and dying meat.
I can almost hear the flies.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sugar said...

there's always hope honey and as for the ending.....you make of it wot you will.
We all have the skills to decide our own fate, live out our dreams or fade into the darkness.
Don't choose to be a nobody, I'd miss you too much :)

May 9, 2005 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger De.vile said...

its simpler to do that innit?

May 10, 2005 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

heyy wats dis de vile doing in the US of A ??

her mom gets worried sick when she has to cross the road in Mumbai

May 11, 2005 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Fine fine words!!!

May 11, 2005 at 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! The clarity bubbles seem to be avoiding me today. But your poem helped.

May 11, 2005 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Welcome back.

May 18, 2005 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger yofed said...

I miss you... you don't write enough anymore...

May 19, 2005 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

theres my lost picture! ;)

May 22, 2005 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home