Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Copasetic

The sun got up this morning before I did. I thought that was very nice of it.
The world seems a nicer place today. Enchanting.
Like you can feel the magic, hiding around the next chipped corner or in the enigmatic smile of the old and wise.
Tonight, I will Roll Dice. But today I think I will just float along and see how the world will turn.
New thought.
I went to this site; http://sensualarousal.blogspot.com
And found it not only highly erotic, but also very interesting intellectually. In that we can just wander the net and, as I say, bump in to something like this. Now as a guy who really digs sexy chicks and those who dare, this was all cool for me.
What I was thinking was what other super cool sites are out there.
(Blatancy warning)
Any suggestions?

7 Comments:

Blogger Sugar said...

Hmmm...you do seem altogether different today.
And your pics of late have changed somewot..from sensual and arty to dangerous,alluring and down right "dirty"! lol
Not saying there is anything wrong with that, personally I like filth, but which one is the "real" Venom?

April 6, 2005 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger De.vile said...

first a woman masturbatin now a shitty kinky pic. please please stick to those earlier pics. they were waaaay better. same bout text.

April 6, 2005 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Rex, i vote you stick to what you do!! it's all good and i am a fan of your words, pictures, paintings, or whatever you provide us with!

April 6, 2005 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

...nice. Thanks for the blatancy warning--totally had to still do a quick click-thu though. :) Although I will have to go back later... I like the link to the all the human photos ref. Nice figure study subjects!!
...no suggestions at the moment (for other sites that is)

April 6, 2005 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

Oh dear.....I never meant to slate ya work Rex, you know I love all you do.....I'm delving into your pyschie or trying to!
Hell, we all post want we want/need to it's why this Blog thingy is so addictive.
xx

April 7, 2005 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

I like the feeling of someone digging around in my brain! Tickles..
Hey, it’s like this; someday you feel contemplative and other times you can think of nothing other that the lustful needs burning you up. Hummm. Maybe it is always the later for some of us! Ha!

April 7, 2005 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

Thanx Rex, I'll keep on analyzing the hell outta ya sexy mind!
xx

April 8, 2005 at 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home