Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sincere Confusion

So there I was, french-kissing a zombie, which is both more troubling and more sexy than it sounds, when I come to realize that it isn’t me that my hand loves to love, but some cat crazy hottie that makes it meow.
I had to really wonder, after all was said and done, who IS a Zeke? Trying not to loose sleep as I waste to day away, I find out that a quick fix to an unimportant problem is all in the repetition.
If, after having been exposed to someone's presence, you feel as if you've
lost a quart of plasma, avoid that presence. You need it like you need
pernicious anemia.
Sounds like good advice, Bill.
I nay say and I doubt, but when you heart is pulled it is difficult to hold on to petty bullshit, no matter how much that action is ingrained in your emotional make up.
I heard a funny, that a piece of my past is more that before. A cheap shot maybe, but nonetheless a sensation of pleasure curdled through my being.
I find certain things varied in their importance and their ability to give my life a positive shine. Varied moment by moment. It would almost be better if it just sucked all the time. Then you wouldn’t wade through the crap to find that nugget of heaven.
Hey, Baby, its all good….
What you see usually is what you get. Most of life is obvious and honest in its presentation. It is our hopes and wants which lie to us, making something seem to be what it isn’t.
Our lies make others untrue.
But our interest can make them god-like.
The Fool laughs when others cry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

i tot the title was confession

hey Rex
i just discovered sum ting

if u saw ' i wanna Foqq '
instead of 'fuck'
woomen get turned on

i duno abt men
never tried dat

and, i dunno abt u guys
but in india 'fuck' is a hate word

February 27, 2005 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ said...

My hopes and wants lie to me all the time. I concur. Nice writing. And in America, Fuck is only a hate word if you never get to do it.

March 1, 2005 at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home