Sunday, February 20, 2005

Big Smile

Like the sunshine in the morning.
Or the sounds of strange music drifting through he night.
Like a wild wooded field hidden in a city.
Unexpected and unready for.
But needed and wanted more than before thought possible.
Sometimes you never even know you are lacking something in your life until it is there. That can mess you up. Makes you think.
What else am I crying out for with muted voice?
Are my hands reaching for something so dear while I fail to notice?
Sometimes we think there is a timeline that should be followed.
But the reality is that whatever speed life moves at is the pace we should set.
Do not fight the current. Enjoy the drift.
And smile at the unexpected goodies.
Oh! And never turn down a chance to take a bubble bath in a Jacuzzi!
Growwwwwwlllll!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bubble bath in a jacuzzi is, without question, one of life's most enjoyable goodies.

February 20, 2005 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

True, there are times when I wonder what it is I'm missing, and when I found it, I've realized that it's been there the entire time, but I've been too blinded by my search for something else, something better, and I just need to realize that the best things in life, I already have in my life, and I'm extremely thankful for that.

February 20, 2005 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

"to not fight the current, and enjoy the drift.." woah brave words, just standing back and letting that wave wash over you ....dunno if I can...xx

February 21, 2005 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger De.vile said...

it wud b boring just to set yr pace with that of other things. resonates of hope an of giving up...

February 21, 2005 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger MoonBunny said...

Because of you I will never "settle " again...However...If bubble baths in jacuzzi's continue to occur b/w us then the last settle I ever do will be with you......
Love your Hot Little Thing

February 21, 2005 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Cissa Carvalho said...

I love your posts.
You seem like you got the grasp of things.
Teach me how to get that.
I wanna be like you when I'm young again.

February 22, 2005 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger the bad kitty said...

sexy rexy is been a long time. what were you missing that you now have? the kitty must know. im gonna go live in the bahamas for about a month. wanted to say ciao. and just so you know you aren't supposed to put bubble bath in a jaccuzi...it fucks with the jets, or at least thats what they told us at that hotel we broke into.

February 23, 2005 at 3:04 AM  
Blogger themadamefiles said...

'Sometimes you never even know you are lacking something in your life until it is there. That can mess you up. Makes you think.'

Hooo haaa yea. Very well put my dear. X marks the spot ;-)

February 24, 2005 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home