Monday, March 10, 2014

Changes


I cannot even start to categorize, organize, or explain it.
Any of it.
And man, it would be a fraking great story



If I had the words
If I knew the tunes
But I don't



And won't
Until it is all over, and clear as the winter sky, once done
As it always is



And always was.
Until then I will turn and burn and wishfully rock and roll.
Breaking and catching



Crunching on the bits
Choking on the bones
Riding the throws



Feeling without a filter
Only after not feeling a thing
Sorry.



Lust, love, truth, happiness.
They all flow together
A tainted mix of pure want and knowing.


2 Comments:

Blogger Cheeky Minx said...

I've missed your wonderful posts.

Beautiful words and gorgeous images once again...

March 13, 2014 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Time never passes in the imagination, right?
I missed the Blog Sphere a bit too!
Rock on!

March 13, 2014 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home