Thursday, May 13, 2010

Murder City Devils!


I see her walking,
See her walking like a cat.
I said I wish that I could walk like that.

I see her walking,
See her walking like a sailor.
I said I wish I could be walking right beside her.

I hear her talking,
Hear her talking like a cat.
I said I wish that I could talk like that.

I hear her going "reeow, reeeooowww"
I see her sitting,
See her sitting by the fire.

I said I wish I could be sitting right beside her.
Me and her in time going boom boom boom
She goes boom swagger swagger boom boom swagger

Boom boom booom
Swagger swagger boom boom swagger boom boom boom
Swagger swagger boom boom swagger boom boom boom

3 Comments:

Blogger CbE said...

boom boom! nice

xo

May 13, 2010 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Not just nice hon
its verry nice

no beeg bombastic words from bombay
just plain and simple verbal communication
just like the way Jesus of Naaz spoke

if u love me
love thy neighbor

Let the man who has no sin
cast the first stone





I hate Shakespearan English

May 13, 2010 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Cheeky Minx said...

Ooh, to be the little kitty cat who inspires such delicious reflections...

May 15, 2010 at 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home